The use of the web site (the “Web Site”) is subject to the terms and conditions stated herein and to the terms set by the Site Owner (AAFMAA Mortgage Services LLC) located at www.aafmaa.com. Use of the Web Site constitutes an agreement by you, the user, that your use is governed by these terms and conditions. In addition, when using particular services, you will be subject to any guidelines or rules applicable to such services that may be posted from time to time. You are responsible for regularly reviewing this Agreement.
Ownership of Intellectual Property
The works of authorship contained in this Web Site, including but not limited to all design, text and images, are owned, except as otherwise expressly stated, by AAFMAA Mortgage Services LLC or its licensors. United States and worldwide copyright laws and treaty provisions protect the contents of this Web Site. In accordance with these terms, except as stated above,
Appropriate Conduct and Prohibited Uses:
- Copy, reproduce, modify, use, republish, upload, post, publish, license, create derivative works from, transmit or distribute in any way material from the Web Site without express written permission;
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others;
- Upload, post, email or transmit or otherwise make available any inappropriate, defamatory, infringing, obscene, or unlawful Content;
- Upload, post, email or transmit or otherwise make available any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, copyright, trade secret or other proprietary right of any party, unless You are the owner of the Rights or have the permission of the owner to post such Content;
- Upload, post, email or transmit or otherwise make available messages that promote pyramid schemes, chain letters or disruptive commercial messages or advertisements, or anything else prohibited by law, these Terms of Service or any applicable policies or guidelines.
- Download any file posted by another that You know, or reasonably should know, that cannot be legally distributed in such manner;
- Impersonate another person or entity, or falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material;
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying Site Owner’s and/or AAFMAA Mortgage Services LLC services;
- Use services for any illegal or unauthorized purpose;
- Interfere with or disrupt services or servers or networks connected to Site Owner’s and/or AAFMAA Mortgage Services LLC services, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to Site Owner’s and/or AAFMAA Mortgage Services LLC services;
- Use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other device to retrieve or index any portion of services or collect information about users for any unauthorized purpose;
- Submit Content that falsely expresses or implies that such Content is sponsored or endorsed by AAFMAA Mortgage Services LLC and/or Site Owner;
- Create user accounts by automated means or under false or fraudulent pretenses;
- Transmit any viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses, or any items of a destructive nature.
- Redeliver, transfer, or sell any information, software, lists of users, databases or other lists, products, or services provided through or obtained from the Site Owner and/or AAFMAA Mortgage Services LLC Web Sites. This includes among other activities, using “framing”, “scraping”, “screen scraping,” “database scraping”, or any other activity with the purpose of obtaining lists of users or other information and includes any of the pages, text, images or other content of this Web Site technology without express written permission.
- Soliciting any of the individuals or companies listed on this web site for purposes of selling products or services is prohibited.
- International users agree to comply with their own local rules regarding online conduct and acceptable content, including laws regulating the export of data to the United States or your country of residence.
Rates Mortgage Tools
These are calculation tools, not an offer to lend. Interest rates shown are for demonstration purposes only. Actual market interest rates may vary. The Site Owner cannot guarantee the accuracy of published rates.
Site Owner is not liable for changes in the market that change buyer/seller conditions.
Site use is restricted to real estate mortgage activities.
Web Site Security
You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Web Site, including, without limitation, (a) accessing data not intended for your viewing or logging into a server or account which you are not authorized to access, (b) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization or (c) attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. AAFMAA Mortgage Services LLC and/or Site Owner will investigate occurrences that may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
State Certification & License Numbers
AAFMAA Mortgage Services LLC (AMS), 1 Copley Parkway, Suite 420, Morrisville, NC 27560, Equal Housing Lender, NMLS # 1423968 (http://www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org/) is a Veteran Affairs (VA) approved lender # 668521-00-00, and a licensed lender and/or broker in these states:
|Consumer Credit License
|Department of Financial Institutions, Mortgage Banker License
|Licensed by Department of Financial Protection and Innovation, DFPI Financing Law License
|Mortgage Company Registration, regulated by the Division of Real Estate
|Mortgage Lender License
|Residential Mortgage License
|Mortgage Company License
|Mortgage Lender License
|Mortgage Lender License
|Mortgage Broker License
|Texas Mortgage Company License
|Mortgage Lender and Broker License
NOTE: Our Military Mortgage Advisors are licensed Mortgage Loan Originators, also known as Loan Officers.
CONSUMERS WISHING TO FILE A COMPLAINT AGAINST A COMPANY OR A RESIDENTIAL MORTGAGE LOAN ORIGINATOR SHOULD COMPLETE AND SEND A COMPLAINT FORM TO THE TEXAS DEPARTMENT OF SAVINGS AND MORTGAGE LENDING, 2601 NORTH LAMAR, SUITE 201, AUSTIN, TEXAS 78705. COMPLAINT FORMS AND INSTRUCTIONS MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DEPARTMENT’S WEBSITE AT WWW.SML.TEXAS.GOV. A TOLL-FREE CONSUMER HOTLINE IS AVAILABLE AT 1-877-276-5550.
THE DEPARTMENT MAINTAINS A RECOVERY FUND TO MAKE PAYMENTS OF CERTAIN ACTUAL OUT OF POCKET DAMAGES SUSTAINED BY BORROWERS CAUSED BY ACTS OF LICENSED RESIDENTIAL MORTGAGE LOAN ORIGINATORS. A WRITTEN APPLICATION FOR REIMBURSEMENT FROM THE RECOVERY FUND MUST BE FILED WITH AND INVESTIGATED BY THE DEPARTMENT PRIOR TO THE PAYMENT OF A CLAIM. FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE RECOVERY FUND, PLEASE CONSULT THE DEPARTMENT’S WEBSITE AT WWW.SML.TEXAS.GOV.