Commercial Real Estate (CRE) Loans from AMS
The CRE mortgage loan portfolio is administered and serviced in-house, which creates a value-added, low-fee alternative to bank or conduit financing for our borrowers. AMS is a "Commercial Relationship Lender" and is able to close loans quickly and with ease.
CRE financing is used to purchase, build, renovate, or refinance income-producing properties such as:
Features & Benefits
- Up to a maximum loan-to-value (LTV) of 75%
- Loan amounts of up to $12.9 million
- Loan types/purposes include purchase, refinance, renovation, construction, construction-to-permanent, and bridge loans
- Flexible terms up to 30 years
- Amortization up to 30 years
- Interest-only and fully amortizing payments
- First liens only
- Fees for appraisal, environmental study, commitment, document prep, title, zoning report, inspection, and attorney(s) can be included in the loan amount up to maximum allowed LTV
Matt Watson, Commercial Portfolio Manager
Matt Watson is the Commercial Portfolio Manager for AAFMAA Mortgage Services LLC (AMS).
Matt originates, underwrites and coordinates the settlement of construction and permanent commercial real estate (CRE) mortgage loans. The CRE mortgage loan portfolio is administered and serviced in-house which creates a value-added, low fee alternative to bank or conduit financing for our borrowers. AMS is a "Commercial Relationship Lender," and is able to close loans with ease and celerity.
Matt has worked for AAFMAA since 2005 and AAFMAA Wealth Management & Trust from 2015-2020. He was previously responsible for the analysis and trading of the institutional fixed income and equity portfolios, as well as the accounting of the institutional investment portfolio and monitoring the portfolio for strict compliance with investment guidelines. Matt has performed analysis and provided recommendations on new business ventures including AAFMAA subsidiaries. He holds a bachelor of science in Finance from Virginia Tech.